Wednesday, October 2, 2013

And so it begins

Here I go... So lately, I have been posting things on social media like crazy. I am addicted to Instagram and taking pictures of my cuties, things I have been sewing, verses I love and more. I tried to start this blog months ago, but life got in the way as usual.

My family and I decided to pack up our lives and relocate ourselves to Chicago to be by family. My husband and I where both lucky enough to be raised near our cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and we wanted the same for our children. So we put our house on the market. Sold it the second day it was listed, and the rest has been a blur.

These days we are working on making our new house a home. So get ready to be a part of my crazy adventures as I enjoy being a girl.

4 comments:

  1. I am very pleased that I can read your blog.
    phone girls London

    ReplyDelete
  2. BuyetizolamRX Online HealthcareMon Dec 02, 05:05:00 AM

    Hey Christina, you are looking so happy! Stay blessed with such lovely kids around you. Buy Etizolam Online to treat sleep disorders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many benefits to reading this type of information. Thanks for sharing it. Everyone today cannot take care of their daily health. In this article, we have described in detail the bpm testing tool. You can measure your heart rate and see it on the chart. Target Heart Rates Chart

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is extremely valuable information to me. I enjoyed reading your article since it was well written. Did you know that typing speed is different from coding speed? You can find out more about that in my profile. Here is some advice on how to improve your typing speed.

    ReplyDelete

09 10