Tuesday, September 23, 2014

22 Inspiring Bathroom Vanities

Are any of you out there fans of Hometalk? If you haven't checked it out yet, it is your go to source for all things home including design, decor, outdoor living, organization and more. It is a lot like Pinterest for home and garden. You can save ideas and projects you like to clipboards, ask questions and even find professionals in your area.

Over the summer I had a big response to my Oak Bathroom Vanity Makeover post, so my friends at Hometalk asked if I could curate a clipboard of some of my favorite bathroom vanities on their site.


There are some amazing vanities out there. I put together a mix of traditional vanities, DIY and refinished ones. There is a little something for everyone. It is really inspiring me to finally getting around to making over the kids bathroom. Adding that to my long list of "to do's."

While we are talking vanities, don't forget to check out the vanity makeover that started this whole thing... 

Thanks again to my friends at Hometalk for this fun project. To learn more about Hometalk and how to get signed up for your own account visit their About Us page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10